I accepted Christ on July 4th, 1975. Since that date I have read and studied the Bible. I went to Bible College in 1979 and after Bible College I started to write. People have asked many questions about the Bible and the Last Days. I decided I would add a button on my website to answer some of those questions. Listed below is the beginning of those questions. Each day, I will try to add two or three questions with the answers. Hold on tight; here we go!!!!
1. The question most asked is: When will the Rapture occur?
2. The second most popular question is about the Antichrist: Who is he?
3. The third most popular question is about the End Times. How do we know that we are living in the Last Days or the End Times?
4. What is the Pre-Trib Theory?
5. What is the Mid-Trib Theory?
6. What is the Post-Trib Theory?
7. Does the Tribulation begin immediately after the Rapture?
8. What is the Great White Throne Judgment?
9. Since there is a judgment for unbelievers, is there a judgment for Christians?
11. Why do Christians say a lot of good people are going to go to Hell? People will say, “I believe in God and I am not as bad as a lot of other people. I keep the Ten Commandments and I treat people well, so am I going to go to Hell?”